An exclusive, invitation-only event for America’s preeminent Wealth Advisors and industry leaders.
In 2017, Forbes and SHOOK Research will host an unprecedented gathering of America’s Top 200 Wealth Advisors as ranked in the August 23rd issue of Forbes magazine. They will be joined by 300 advisors whose performance ranks them in the top of the industry.
All together attendees will represent nearly $1 Trillion of assets under management, presenting an ideal opportunity to create relationships with key prospects and drive consideration for financial products and luxury goods.
Presenters/Areas of Focus
The Forbes/SHOOK Top Advisor provides the industry’s highest-level insights tailored for America’s most elite advisors. Presenting advisors will be those hand-selected from SHOOK’s top wealth advisor rankings in Forbes magazine—top Advisors, Top Women Advisors, etc.
Leaders in social media, including founders of unicorn-type companies
America’s top Millennial FAs (to be featured in an upcoming Forbes ranking)
Including some of the best-known hedge fund, private equity managers and strategists, along with America’s most elite advisors—as featured in Forbes magazine
Some of America’s wealthiest—and biggest givers—will inspire
Potential agenda items include:
- Building a pure advisory model
- Preparing your team, clients and yourself for the new regulatory world
- Intergenerational wealth
- The industry’s fastest-growing FAs share what’s working
- The “Ones”—the number one FA at each firm each sharing best ideas
- Goals-based investing—best practices
- Top teams share their plans for the future
- Working with families
- Impact investing
- Attracting & servicing next-gen clients
- Practice management
- Working with Millennials
- Team dynamics, compensation, hiring
- Leadership, culture
- The future of technology in your practice
- Operating efficiencies
- Marketing for growth
- Building an outsourced family office
- Investing and portfolio construction
- Servicing affluent clients, offering exceptional value
- Seeking unique investing ideas
- Using social media to enhance relationships and build business
**CE credits will be available.
Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109
- For Sponsorship Inquiries:
- Melody Khodaverdian
- Director, Conference Partnerships
- 917.794.5859 | email@example.com
- For Invitation and Attendee Inquiries:
- Liz Shook
- Chief Operating Officer
- | Liz@shookresearch.com
General Questions?Please fill out the form below and someone will get in touch with you.